Friday, September 9, 2016

Who is Browngrl?

        My name is Tyra, I was named after the highly known supermodel and socialite Tyra Banks. My name was given to actually by my siblings while my middle name was given to me because my mother was highly obsessed with Danielle Steele books. I come from a mixed household, my mother is Dominican while my father is Jamaican. Which makes me both African American and Latina. I have lived in Boston most of my life. I lived in Kissimmee, Fl for two in half years and utterly hated it and I am so glad I'm back up north.

    Writing is my passion. I utterly love the way it makes me when I capture other's minds through my writing. I also play the piano in which I have been playing since I was eight. Art and music is a huge part of my life and I truly enjoy going to museums and concerts. I also love fashion, I obsessed with Ana Wintour and Channel. One day I hope to go to fashion week and write an article for vogue. 
    
    A way to describe me is creative. I like to think outside the box and I'm not afraid to take risk. Also I am very bubbly and determine. My bubbliness tend to come out in person as well as my funnier and cheerful pieces. As my determination is highly shown throughout everything. I believe that a person can do anything they want to as long as they willing work for it and not to give up on their self no matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment