Saturday, September 17, 2016

Thank you.

          First off, I wanted to say thank you mum. Thank you for everything you have done for me in these past twenty one years. I have learned so much from you and sometimes its when you don't even say a word.
    Thank you, for being there and being a positive influence in my life. You are the humblest person I know and I admire that you are able to put your family before everything. You always are willing to put others's feelings ahead of yours. You have shown me that being passionate and focus about your future is important. Also that hard work and determination will help you success in life simply because you never gave up on yourself nor the ones around you.
  You have changed my life in so many different ways. You have shown me that I can use my passion for writing and make a living out of it. You always told me that I could do anything as long as I believe in myself and I truly love you for it. You are so caring and loving and I truly how that I can past on all your lessons that you have shown me and told me about to my own children one day.
  I use to be so insecure and unsure of myself. To me I never felt good enough for anyone ,but you changed that. You told me that I was beautiful and intelligent; I could whatever I wanted if I believed in myself. You told me to not compare myself to others because I was my own person and that was my gift. I wasn't like everyone else and couldn't ever be simply because I was me. I was seven when you said this and fourteen years later I always keep this in the back of my mind.
 There are not enough words in the dictionary to sum up how much you mean to me and so I will say it again thank you, thank you so much mum. I love you more than you know.


-Thanks Mum. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment