Saturday, December 3, 2016

gratitude II

    When you are little, you always dream about what your early adulthood jobs would be like. Unfortunately nothing is ever exact the way you may plan. A week ago, at my job we had a big move for black Friday. The move included moving all the sale items from the stock room to the designated area in which our store manager wanted it to be placed. At first, I thought this project was going to be extremely hard because our elevators were not working and my store has four floors so the thought of bring up and down racks of products seemed to be impossible.
    By when we actually start to put the move into action it was way easier than I thought. By having a great team of staff to be able to move items from each floor it made the move that was originally thought to take over 7 hours to complete down to 4 in half hours to get done. I definitely that working as a team makes it easier for things to be done. Also that although things may appear to be extremely difficult it is actually the quiet opposite once you truly give it a try.
  Also I am truly grateful for the co-workers that I have because honestly I don't think we would have been able to truly complete the task without them. Also that working together and having great people around will truly help get things done as well as help you out when you truly need it and I will forever be grateful for all the people that I have in my life that will truly help me out no matter what.




No comments:

Post a Comment