Saturday, December 10, 2016




 My mission in life is to inspire. To help other open their eyes to a new way of thinking. I knew I would never be the type of person who would want a normal 9-5 job. It was never in my mind. Through writing, I found out that I love telling stories and sharing ideas with others. When I learned that I wouldn't always have to talk; I knew it was something I would love forever. 
   Although I am not very verbal, I never my mind was way louder than I could ever be. I want to be remember for my passion and my heart. I want my friends and family to think of me and smile. I want them to remember that I love them and I would do anything for my family and friends. I want them to remember that each of my stories have hidden piece of myself inside of them. They are a piece and I was afraid to be myself. I accepted everything about myself as well as the fact that I could change myself nor another to fit because I did not want to fit in the mold that society created for me.
  I redefined the thought of a typical Hispanic and African American women. I broke the mold and let the stereotypes hold me back from living out my dream and loving myself as well as others. I wasn't afraid to be different and either should they. To be yourself is the greatest achievement that anyone can reach and that is one of life's biggest challenges. You should be yourself no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment