Saturday, November 26, 2016

mini stories

Story 1: 
    Surprisingly life has been going well. I never thought I could be living out my dreams. I smiled to myself as I see my twin boys playing on the rug in front of my desk. " Mommy, what are you doing?" I break my focus and see my three year old son,Micah staring back at me with his red train in his hand . " Just admiring my two little curly fries" Mateo, his twin brother rolls his eyes and Micah giggle as I come join them on the rug. Mateo leans his head on my shoulder as they start to show me how to play with their train track. This is what I always wanted; being able to share moments with the one that I love. Although I finally was brave enough to fully put myself out there in the writing world. These two curly headed boys was what I am truly grateful for. " Mommy, you can have the blue train." "Thank you Micah." I said as I took the train from him and start playing. I keep smiling as I watch their faces light up with joy as I hear my husband voice fill the air as he appears in the doorway. " Oh this is where my family ran off to you." The boys giggle as they run up to him. I smile to myself once more this is truly my dream come true.
Story 2: 
    Life always have twist and turns trust and believe me, I never thought this would be happening ,but unfortunately it is. I stare at the window as my husband pulls up to a familiar house. " Remember what I said.." " I know, I'm not stupid." I answer back as I rolled my eyes. " Don't be like that." " Be like what, opinionated." I stare at him. He doesn't say a word as I unlock the door and get out. I never thought I would be in this situation. But then again you never truly know what life will throw at you. I signed as I enter my mother's house. " Hello" I say as I hear faint music coming from the living room as I see my mother siting down with the siblings and their love ones. I greet them as I sit in the door on the couch with my nephews and nieces. They're all smiling and laughing as my husband comes in to join us. We make eye contact as he greets my brother.  I watch as my husband and my family interact with one and another. Only if they only knew what was really going on they would truly understand how I am feeling right. Nowadays I feel like I am living with a complete stranger. Although I know we love each other, his reaction to the news I told him was completely has me confused on how to feel about him anymore. " So, how are you guys." My sister asks as she sit beside. " Were fine." " Nothing new?" She looks down and point at my stomach.I fold my arms as she whisper to me. " Omg you're." " Shh Kat." " Have you told mommy?" I nod. " Then why didn't tell me." " It's nothing too big Kat." " Too big youre having a baby that's beyond huge." She yells as everyone else lands on me. " Your'e pregnant, omg congrats Ty" I stare at my family then my husband as I get up and leave the room. I hear them whisper what wrong as I go into the bathroom. I sit on the floor as I hear a faint knock on the door. " Tyra.." my husband  says as he opens the door. He closes the door softly as he joins me on the floor. " I know you mad at me..but " "But.. what? Am I suppose be happy that my husband didn't say a word when I broke the news that I was pregnant." He leaned into grab my hand as I pulled away. " No." " I'm sorry the way I acted was stupid and I love you more than anything. You and this baby is the best thing that I have." He touched my hand as he pulled me into a hug. " Don't ever forget that, I love you and our baby." We sat their on the floor for a while, this what truly matter.  Not the money or some type of materialistic item. What matter was how much we loved each other and nothing else could matter more.

Story 3: 
  Life is crazy and I never thought that life would turn out the way it did. No I didn't become a writer, I actually became something even bigger. I started my youtube channel a few years back and never post anything for years until that one video. I never thought my life would changes so quickly. Thanks to that one video it changed my life. I fell in love with creativity years ago and being able to share my love with the world is beyond amazing. I never thought my life would turn out like this. Although writing has been put on the backburner, it is still something I love. I smile to myself as I hear my husband voice as I feel his arm wrap itself around my waist. " What is my wife making now?" He chuckles as a little as he kisses the side of my head. " I'm just fooling around." I smile as I turn around and face him. " Where's the boys?" " Sleeping, something my pregnant wife should be doing also." He smiles as he places his hand on my stomach. " I'm not tired." He chuckles again as I fake pout as he grabs my hand leads me towards our bedroom. Although my life is nothing how I planned, I still ultimately got what I wanted. Family is what truly matter to me and I am grateful that I was finally able to have my own family and to be with the ones I love. I smiled to myself one last time as I lay down on my bed with my husband. This all I ever wanted and more. Just simply by being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment