Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Gratitude




  Sometimes we are so blessed that we tend to start to forget how luck we are. Although these things seem so simply; they' are the same things that so many other people that do not have. A few things that I tend to take for granted is the fact that I barely have to pay bills, sometimes I forget how hard my mother works and how lucky I am that I do not have a parent who insist that her older children have to pay rent or pay for the electric bill or something else of that nature. Although I do give her money when needed, she never asks me or my siblings for nothing and that is something my siblings and I should be truly grateful for but I know we all tend to forget.
   I am truly grateful for my family, we are all very close and that is what my mother always wanted. I know that no matter may happen in life they will be there for me and help me out if I need them. One person in particular that I am grateful for is my nephew Jayden; He is truly my inspiration and he is my little reminder that dreams do in fact come true. Also he thinks I am like the coolest person on the planet and that also kind of cool that he thinks that.
  Also things that I can absorb more is living in the moment. I think since technology has grown and became so highly use by basically everyone. Nowadays we do not really know how to live without wanting to record it all and share it with the world. Technology has became a part of our everyday lives and we barely know how to function without tweeting, snapping, facebooking,and  instantgraming our lives.By living in the moment more I would have a better appreciate of the world and what is truly important. I think if we do that more we would enjoy what matters and will make memories that we would remember for a lifetime. Although being able to capture memories is amazing, we should also enjoy living in the moment in which they are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment