Friday, October 14, 2016

a week of stress.

 
This week has been so stressful and I don't understand why. I actually had a schedule for this week surprisingly, I was going to work Monday, Wednesday and Thursday even though I am only normally schedule for short shifts during the week ,but for some reason I decided to be darning and boy was I wrong for doing so. Last Sunday I did the unthinkable well for me at least. I worked a ten hour shift, 7:30 am-7:30 pm. The shift actually went by very fast and I actually had fun at work on my shift ,but when I decided to continues the rest of my week doing the same thing I was completely wrong.

 I shouldn't have not decide to do the same thing, my whole body is hating me right now although I was able to get all my work done and I know that my next pay check will be more than worth it ,but still my body is definitely telling me that next time when I decide to do crazy shifts I have to think about the affect it may have on my body. Also this week made me truly miss being a kid and only having to worry about homework and not having to worry about having a job.

   I truly miss that. That was definitely amazing just being able to sleep in on weeks and not being an adult, but then again nothing last forever and sometimes we all just need a goodnight's rest as well as being able to relax. But then again no one said growing up was a smooth ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment